Monday, July 5, 2010

finally,i m really at uk...yahooo



this is a great and beautiful place for me...uk...
i never expect i can b here and writing this blog on uk ..i m so happy that i can study here for my degree course..

but i do not know why human is so selfish and they tend to dislike someone..i feel so tired toward my course mate behavior and personality. they seem like a man n women, but act like little girl and little boy.... luckily i still have my best friend ms lux, and my chat mate Joanna... without both of them, my uk life will b bored like hell...they do give me a lot support and caring..and make me feel worthy to travel some far from malaysia and spend so much money...

so my dear darling bebe,,dun worry me,,i m fine here...no matter how, this is still my unforgettable journey in my 22 yrs old life....i miss u n i love u...


i hope they would not disturb my peaceful life here, and i just hope to leave this gang as fast as possible because they are nothing in my life for past 4 years, and they mean nothing to me since they never learn to respect people...i will b happy and i know many people still care for me...

god, pls bless everyone i loved that can stay happy and healthy always ....

No comments: