Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year Resolution


Happy new Year 2011....This is a great year to start because my dear Mr Phoon finally plan a trip for me,,,i wish everything will b fine especially my dear sister at UK..wish her worried will b gone soon and sunshine will always follow her....My parent, wish them stay healthy and peacefully. My 2nd sister, wish her job always happy and have a breakthrough in her life and also happily ever after with her Mr Toh....last but not least, my love, i wish him stay healthy since this is another busy year for him and also peaceful.

WAIT,,,Where is mine? I m to wish myself, Lim Yee Weon, you have to try your very best of the best to find job and never give up to all the challenge. Gambateh...^^

Wish everyone and my dear frends...all the best n dream come true...

Since i swear to change,,lets start with my new hair style...i love it very well...wish my future will be as gold as my hair color...^^v

No comments: